Participating MembersThank you to the following Chicago Collections members who contributed material for this exhibit. For a list of all Chicago Collections members, click here.
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Chicago History Museum
- Chicago Public Library
- Columbia College Chicago
- DePaul University
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Loyola University Chicago
- Newberry Library
- Northwestern University
- Roosevelt University
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago
CuratorRachel Boyle is a public historian, curator, and consultant whose research focuses on gender, violence, and urban culture. She is the current Newberry Mellon Major Projects Fellow and holds a PhD in U.S. and public history from Loyola University Chicago.
Special thanks to...
- Jell Creative
- Kate Flynn, Chicago Collections Portal Manager
- Peggy Glowacki, University of Illinois-Chicago
- Glenn Humphreys, Chicago Public Library
- D. Bradfort Hunt, Newberry Library
- Jeanne Long, Chicago Collections Executive Director
- Gretchen Neidhardt, Chicago History Museum
- Rachel Shaevel, Chicago Public Library